We will the instructions to flash or write IMEI on Qualcomm, MTK, SpreadTurm device using Read&Write Tool for everyone .
Requirements: your device should be based on Qualcomm, MTK, SpreadTrum Chipset and have atleast 35%-50% battery device.
How To Use Read&Write Tool To Flash IMEI:
1. Download and extract Read&Write Tool on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
and Open WRTool.exe
2. Once, Read&Write Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
3. Then, Open Setting by Clicking on File > config ( to open settings).
4. Then, Setting is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
5. Then, under plateformConfig Select your device chipset Type ( for example, if you have MediaTek device then choose MTK, if you have Qualcomm device then Choose QQcomm and if have Spreadtrum device then choose Spreadtrum).
6. Then, under comport select USB.
7. Then, under DataFileConfig choose BP AP file from your device stock firmware file ( both file comes with the mediatek stock firmwaer and if you don't have mediatek device the nyou dont'have to add the BP and AP flie,)
8. If you have dual SIM device then select the IMEI 1 and IMEI2 then Click on OK to continue.
9. Then, Write the IMEI in the IMEI1 and IMEI2 Box ( if your have dual sim device ).
10. Then, Click on Write to begin the Writhe or Flash Process.
11. Usually Writing IMEI take a munute to complete. Once IMEI writing is done you will see green pass message.