Remember: your device have to batterry 30%-50% to flashing process.
How to use GNQC Download Tool:
1. Download Driver and install driver for GNQC Download Tool . After Extracting we sill be able to see folloing files: Download Here
2. you must to have firmware that you want to flash for your Android device.
3. Then, you must open GNQC_Download.exe ( it's have with driver ) Or Download Here:
4.Then, GNQC Download Tool is open, Click on BP Browse Boutton and locate the bp_image folder in the firmware.
5.Now, Click on the AP Browse button and add the firmware folder.
6.Then, Select on WBW8901 in the name path.
7. Now, Download will highlight automatically ( ready to download ).
8. Then, Connect your Android deivice to the computer ( make sure it is power off).
9. Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green Successful Status.
10. Then, Close GNQC Download Tool and Disconnect yor devie from the computer.
* we can follow the above tutorial to flash all types of Qualcomm firmware.
* Unable to choose firmware path: If you are not able to click on choose path button in Step#7 then it means you have not connect your Qualcomm based Android device to teh computer. Try to connect it after installing the USB Drivers and also make sure your device is Power Off.
* Take Backup: Take a phone backup before using the smare phone Upgrade Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.