We are the instructions on how to eMMC DL Tool to flash stock Roms on some Android Device.
Remember: your device have to batterry 30%-50% to flashing process.
How To Use eMMC DL Tool:
1.Download Driver USB and eMMC DL Tool : Download Here
Then, Extract File And Istall Driver USB on your Computer.
2. your Androide Devide must Power Off.
3. Download the stock firmware that you want to flash on your android device and extract file on your computer.
4. Then, Open eMMC DL Tool.
5. Once eMMC DL Tool is launched, Click On ( ... ) button and lacate the firmware folder.
6. Once you have successfully added the firmware foldeer in the eMMC DL Tool, proceed to the next Step.
7. Then, Connect your Android Device to the Computer ( make sure it is power off and press the Volume UP and Down together, connect the phone to computer at the same time).
8. Once you have successfully added the android device to the computer then Right Click on Computer > Manage > Device Manager.
10. Then, In eMMC DL Tool you can setup the Port Number.
11. Then, To Begin the Flashing Click on the DL1 Button.
12. Then, eMMC DL Tool will flash firmware on your Android Device.
13. Once Flashing is completed, yhou will be able to see Green Pass Status.
14. Then, Close eMMC DL Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully funning the Stock Rom you have Download.
Keep to Mind:
* you can follow the above tutorial to flash all types of Qualcomm Firmware.
* Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the Smart Phone Upgrade Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.